TENS Electrodes - Best Practices for care and use
• Before applying to skin make sure the skin is clean. Lotions on the skin will shorten the life
• When you connect and disconnecting your electrodes, make sure you do so by holding the pin connectors. Do not pull on the leadwire to disconnect, this can cause the leadwire to break.
• When removing the electrode, lift the electrode by the edge, do not try to lift the electrode by the wire. This can cause the wire to break.
• After using the electrode, return the electrodes to the liner the electrodes came on, out back in into packaging, seal and store at room temperature.
• Electrodes can sometimes be re-hydrated with some droplets of water.
• Over time electrodes will wear out. The amount of times used depends on how electrodes are used and taken care of. Most will last around 10 to 20 uses.