| Dual Channel Digital TENS/EMS Unit - ProM-720 |
TENS Unit with Electronic Muscle Stimulation
Pain is the body's warning system. It alerts us to injury or illness. and it is absolutely necessary for life and health. Unfortunately however, this vital warning system is not equipped with an "off" switch. So sometimes, long after we have gotten the "message" and responded to the problem pain signals keep on being sent to the brain. Pain signals, in the form of electrical impulses, travel to the brain through the body's nervous system from the site of the injury or ailment. In the brain, the impulses are interpreted as pain.
- Relief and Muscle Stimulation
- LCD Display
- EMS Three Modes
- TENS Six Modes
- Nine Preset Programs
- Adjustable Timer, 5 minutes each step and constant
- Cumulative (Compliance) Timer
- System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 9V Battery,
- Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrodes
- Instruction Booklet, Carrying Case
- PLUS - TENS Unit Accessories Kit contains everything you need to optimize your TENS/EMS Unit.
What is TENS?
What is EMS?
View the full operations manual: Promed 720 Operations Manual
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 1-800-472-9190 or Visit: www.promedspecialties.com
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phase square pulse
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-100mA peak to 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse Frequency: 1Hz- 160Hz adjustable, 1Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds
- Patient Compliance Counter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Six TENS Modes:
- B – Burst rate: Adjustable 0.5 – 5Hz.
- N – The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable.
- MRW – Modulated Rate and Width.
- S1 – Modulation Width – Pulse is varied to 40% of initial setting.
- S2 – Modulation Width – Pulse is varied to 70% of initial setting.
- P – 9 Preset programs.
- Three EMS Modes:
- S – Synchronous Mode – Output from both channels occurs synchronously. The “ON” time includes “Ramp Up” and “Ramp Down” time.
- A – Alternate Mode – The stimulation of the CH2 will occur after Mode (A) the 1st contraction of CH1 is completed.
- C – Constant Mode – The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. Continuous stimulation is delivered.
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes and continue, 5 minutes each step.
- Ramp Time: Adjustable: 1-8 seconds 1sec/step. The "ON" Time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
- Voltage: 0-50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Power Source: 9 volt alkaline battery
- Size: 11.8cm(L) x 6cm(W) x 3.1cm(H)
- Weight: Approx 157 grams with battery
Plus everything included with your TENS Accessories Kit!
- OTC reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2"x 2" square
- For use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators and Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires
- For use with a wide range of TENS EMS units
- Tens Conductive Spray
- Ideal for use with conductive garments, rubber non-adhesive electrodes, and to re-hydrate self-adhesive electrodes.
- Tens Lotion
- Perfect for use after use of self-adhering electrotherapy sessions to replenish lost moisture and to ease irritation.
- 9V Battery
- This is our standard TENS battery.
- TENS Electrode Skin Preparation Lotion
- Decreases local perspiration, increases conductivity and protects skin from possible irritation due to prolonged or repetitive electrode stimulation treatments.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Lead Wires (New FDA compliant)
- 4 Self-stick Hypoallergenic Reusable Electrodes
- 9 Volt Battery
- Carrying case
- Instruction Booklet
Plus everything included in your TENS Unit Accessory Kit:
- OTC Reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2 x 2" square - 8 ea
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires - 2 ea
- TENS Conductive Spray (2oz) - 1 ea
- TENS Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Super Heavy Duty Alkaline 9V Battery - 1 ea
- TENS Electrode Skin Prep Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
- Long term effects of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid sinus nerves, particularly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the laryngeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation should not be applied transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Stimulation should not be applied transcerebrally.
- Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.ProMed Specialties warrantee WARNING:
ProMed Specialties warrantee requirements are that although the buyer/customer needs to contact and inform OTCWholesale regarding their problem, the customer/buyer is required to contact the manufacturer who holds the warrantee (ProMed Specialties) directly regarding the problem they are having. The buyer/Customer is required to pay the shipping to send the product to ProMed Specialties and also the return shipping to receive the product back. ProMed Specialties can be reached toll-free at (800) 472-9190. OTCWholesale will help in any way to help facilitate this process.
1800 Byberry Rd. Unit 905
Huntington Velley, PA 19006