AC Adapter for ProM 720, ProM 555 and ProM 360
Add-on AC Adapter for the ProMed-720 Combination Unit, ProMed-555 Muscle Stimulator or ProMed-360 TENS Unit
- This A/C adapter is compatible with the ProM-720, ProM-360 & ProM-555
- The adapter is lightweight and compact
- Eliminates the need for batteries and chargers
- The ProM-720 is a Combination Unit featuring 3 EMS Modes and 6 TENS Unit Modes
- The ProM-555 is a muscle stimulator unit with 3 modes
- The ProM-360 is a Digital TENS unit with 5 Modes
Pain is the body's warning system. It alerts us to injury or illness. and it is absolutely necessary for life and health. Unfortunately however, this vital warning system is not equipped with an "off" switch. So sometimes, long after we have gotten the "message" and responded to the problem pain signals keep on being sent to the brain. Pain signals, in the form of electrical impulses, travel to the brain through the body's nervous system from the site of the injury or ailment. In the brain, the impulses are interpreted as pain.
What is TENS?
What is EMS?
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 1-215-938-0200 or Visit: www.promedspecialties.com
Features: For use with the ProMed 720, ProMed 555 and ProMed 360 TENS/Muscle Stimulation Unit. To eliminate the use of batteries.
1800 Byberry Rd. Unit 905
Huntington Velley, PA 19006