- Prepare the skin
- Prepare the skin according to the instructions provided with your electrodes. Before attaching the electrodes, identify the area in which your physician/practitioner has recommended the electrode placement.
- Connect lead wires to the electrodes
- Connect the lead wires to the electrodes before applying electrodes to skin
- Note: Be sure both intensity controls for Channels 1 and 2 are turned to the "OFF" position
- Place electrode on skin
- Place the electrodes on the skin as recommended by your clinician.
- Insert lead wire connector to device
- Plug end of lead wire into the channel output receptacle to be used, pushing plug in as far as it will go.
- Select treatment settings
- Check and be sure your unit is set to the proper settings as recommended by your physician/practitioner.
- Adjusting Channel Intensity Control
- Locate the intensity control knobs on the top of the unit. Slowly turn the intensity control knob for Channel 1 clockwise until you reach the intensity recommended by your doctor. Always start at the lowest step and increase slowly. Repeat the same process for Channel 2, if appropriate
Full instruction manual in PDF format:
ProM-710 Instruction Manual
Full tech sheet in PDF format:
ProM-710 Tech Sheet
- Carrying Case
- Lead Wires/Electrodes
- 9-Volt Battery
- Operation Manual
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for over 15 applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS skin preparation, additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens unit.