| Dual Channel TENS Unit - ProM-360 Digital 5 Mode |
5 mode digital TENS Unit
Pain is the body's warning system. It alerts us to injury or illness. and it is absolutely necessary for life and health. Unfortunately however, this vital warning system is not equipped with an "off" switch. So sometimes, long after we have gotten the "message" and responded to the problem pain signals keep on being sent to the brain. Pain signals, in the form of electrical impulses, travel to the brain through the body's nervous system from the site of the injury or ailment. In the brain, the impulses are interpreted as pain.
What is TENS?
Questions: Manufacturer 1-800-472-9190 or www.promedspecialties.com
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0-50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Power Source: One 9V Battery
- Size: 11.8cm(L) x 6cm(W) x 3.1cm(H)
- Weight: 157 grams with battery
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10 us/step
- Mode: Five TENS Modes - B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation Rate & Width), S1(Modulation Width), S2(Modulation Width)
- Burst Mode: Burst rate: Adjustable, 0.5-5Hz Pulse Width Adjustable, 50-300us Frequency Fixed, 100Hz
- Normal Mode: The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- Modulation Mode: Modulation Mode is a combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation. The pulse rate and width are automatically varied in the cycle pattern. The pulse width is decreased by 50% from its original setting in 0.5 second, then the pulse rate is decreased by 50% from its original setting in 0.5 second. Total cycle time is 1 second. In this mode, pulse rate(2-150Hz) and pulse width (50-300us) are fully adjustable.
- S1 Mode: Pulse width is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over nominal 10 second period. Pulse width decreases over a period of 4 seconds from the initial setting to a value 40% less. The narrower pulse width continues for 1 second. It then increases over a period of 4 seconds to its initial setting. The cycle is then repeated. Pulse rate and pulse width are fully adjustable.
- S2 Mode: Pulse width is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over a nominal 10 second period. Pulse width decreases over a period of 4 seconds from the initial setting to a value 70% less. The narrower pulse width continues for 1 second. It then increases over a period of 4 seconds to its initial setting. The cycle is then repeated. Pulse rate and pulse width are fully adjustable.
- Timer: Adjustable from 5 to 60 minutes and continue(C), 5 minutes each step.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: A low batter indicator will show up when the battery is low.
- Operating Condition: Temperature: 0-40 degrees. Relative Humidity: 30-75%. Atmosphere Pressure: 700Hpa - 1060Hpa
- Remark: There may be up to a +/- 10% tolerance of all parameters and +/- 20% tolerance of output amplitude and voltage.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for multiple applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS electrode spray, additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens unit.
- TENS Unit ProM-360 Digital
- Lead Wires (New FDA compliant)
- Pack of 4 Self-stick reuseable Electrodes
- 9 Volt Battery
- Soft Carrying case
- Instruction Booklet - ProM-360 Instruction Manual
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
- Cardiac Pacemakers - Do not use the TENS unit with demand type Cardiac Pacemakers.
- Throat (Carltid Sinus) - Do not use over the nerves, muscles or arteries of the throat or the larynx (voice box) - strong muscle contractions could close the airway.
- Eyes - Do not use on the eyelids.
- Head - Do not place electrodes so electrical flow is from one side of the head to the other.
- EKG Monitors & Alarms - Monitors and alarms for EKG units may not operate properly when the unit is in use.
- Myocardial Disease or Arrythmias - The TENS unit should be used by patients with these conditions only under the direction and supervision of the prescribing physician.
- Pregnancy - The safety of the TENS unit during pregnancy or delivery has not been established.
- Undiagnosed Pain - Do not use the unit to treat undiagnosed pain syndromes.
- Machinery Operation - Do not adjust the control setting of the unit while operating vehicles, heavy equipment, machinery or tools.
- Children - Keep out of reach of children. ProMed Specialties warrantee WARNING:
ProMed Specialties warrantee requirements are that although the buyer/customer needs to contact and inform OTCWholesale regarding their problem, the customer/buyer is required to contact the manufacturer who holds the warrantee (ProMed Specialties) directly regarding the problem they are having. The buyer/Customer is required to pay the shipping to send the product to ProMed Specialties and also the return shipping to receive the product back. ProMed Specialties can be reached toll-free at (800) 472-9190. OTCWholesale will help in any way to help facilitate this process.
1800 Byberry Rd. Unit 905
Huntingdon Velley, PA 19006