| Dual Channel TENS Machine - ProM-300 3 Mode |
What is TENS?
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Wave Form: Modified square with zero net direct current (DC) component
- Pulse Amplified: Constant current 0 to 80 mA each channel, adjustable (500 ohm)
- Pulse Frequency: 2Hz to 50Hz adjustable
- Modulation Mode: Pulse width is automatically varied in a cycle pattern over an interval of nominally 4.0 seconds
- Burst Mode: 9 +/- pulses at maximum pulse rate twice every second
- Maximum Charge: 20 micro coulombs per pulse
- Power Source: 9v alkaline battery or similar rechargeable cell
- Size: 23 x 64 x 91 mm
- Weight: 130 grams (including battery)
View the full operations manual: Promed 300 Operations Manual or view the Tech Sheet
ProMed Specialties warrantee WARNING:
ProMed Specialties warrantee requirements are that although the buyer/customer needs to contact and inform OTCWholesale regarding their problem, the customer/buyer is required to contact the manufacturer who holds the warrantee (ProMed Specialties) directly regarding the problem they are having. The buyer/Customer is required to pay the shipping to send the product to ProMed Specialties and also the return shipping to receive the product back. ProMed Specialties can be reached toll-free at (800) 472-9190. OTCWholesale will help in any way to help facilitate this process.
Questions: Manufacturer 1-800-472-9190 or www.promedspecialties.com
- Dual channel
- Three modes: standard, modulate, and burst
- Pulse width 40-260 microseconds
- Timer: 60 minutes, 30 minutes, and continuous
- Pulse amplitude: adjustable, 0-80mA each channel, or 20mA peak maximum negative
- Wave form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic square pulse
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
Full instruction manual in PDF format:
Full tech sheet in PDF format:
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for multiple applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS electrode spray, additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens unit.
- lead wires (new FDA compliant)
- 4 self-stick reusable electrodes
- 9-volt battery
- soft carrying case
- instruction booklet
- Cardiac Pacemakers - Do not use the TENS unit with demand type Cardiac Pacemakers.
- Throat (Carltid Sinus) - Do not use over the nerves, muscles or arteries of the throat or the larynx (voice box) - strong muscle contractions could close the airway.
- Eyes - Do not use on the eyelids.
- Head - Do not place electrodes so electrical flow is from one side of the head to the other.
- EKG Monitors & Alarms - Monitors and alarms for EKG units may not operate properly when the unit is in use.
- Myocardial Disease or Arrythmias - The TENS unit should be used by patients with these conditions only under the direction and supervision of the prescribing physician.
- Pregnancy - The safety of the TENS unit during pregnancy or delivery has not been established.
- Undiagnosed Pain - Do not use the unit to treat undiagnosed pain syndromes.
- Machinery Operation - Do not adjust the control setting of the unit while operating vehicles, heavy equipment, machinery or tools.
- Children - Keep out of reach of children.
1800 Byberry Rd. Unit 905
Huntingdon Velley, PA 19006