The Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition Digital TENS/EMS System Includes: Stimulator, 4 Lead Wires, 8 Self-Stick Disposable Electrodes, 4 AA Batteries, AC Adapter, Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet. The Twin Stim Plus is an exceptional Portable Digital Electrotherapy.
- Channel: Four, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA at 500 ohm load each channel.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0 - 40V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Four 1.5V AA batteries
- Size: 13.8cm(L) x 7.8cm(W) x 2.8cm(H)
- Weight: 425 grams with battery
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10us/step
- On Time: Adjustable, 2 - 90 seconds, 1 Sec/step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 0 - 90 seconds, 1 Sec/step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1-8 seconds, 1 Sec/step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value
- Five TENS Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- Three EMS Modes: C(Constant), S(Synchronous), A(Alternate)
- Burst Mode: Burst rate: Adjustable, 0.5 - 5Hz - Pulse width: Adjustable, 50-300us - Frequency: Fixed, 100 Hz
- Normal Mode: The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. Generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- Modulation Mode: Modulation mode is a combination of pulse rate and pulse modulation.
Plus everything included with your DS5002 TENS Accessories Kit!
- OTC reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2"x 2" square
- For use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators and Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires
- For use with a wide range of TENS EMS units
- Tens Conductive Spray
- Ideal for use with conductive garments, rubber non-adhesive electrodes, and to re-hydrate self-adhesive electrodes.
- Tens Lotion
- Perfect for use after use of self-adhering electrotherapy sessions to replenish lost moisture and to ease irritation.
- AA Batteries
- These are our standard TENS batteries.
- TENS Electrode Skin Preparation Lotion
- Decreases local perspiration, increases conductivity and protects skin from possible irritation due to prolonged or repetitive electrode stimulation treatments.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition Digital TENS/EMS Stimulator Unit
- 4 Lead Wires (pin style)
- 8 Self-Stick pre-gelled re-usable TENS Electrodes
- 4 AA Batteries
- Carrying Case
- Sturdy belt clip
- Built-in Timer for compliance
- Instruction Booklet
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Plus everything included in your TENS Unit Accessory Kit:
- OTC Reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2 x 2" square - 8 ea
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires - 2 ea
- TENS Conductive Spray (2oz) - 1 ea
- TENS Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Heavy Duty AA Battery - 4 ea
- TENS Electrode Skin Prep Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for over 20 applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS electrode spray, additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens unit.
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
- Long term effects of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid sinus nerves, particularly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the laryngeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation should not be applied transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Stimulation should not be applied transcerebrally.
- Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
Roscoe Medical, Inc.
21973 Commerce Parkway
Strongsville, OH 44149
©Roscoe Medical, Inc. www.RoscoeMedical.com