Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition Digital TENS and EMS Unit with AC Adapter
Now get the benefits of both TENS and EMS in a single unit with the Twin Stim 2nd Edition.
- FDA Approved and medically proven
- TENS offers highly effective drug-free pain management
- EMS offers muscle spasm relaxation, recovery enhancement, increase range of motion
- Dual Channel for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- Timer & Safety Amplitude Cap
- 5 TENS Unit Modes: Burst, Normal, Modulation, Strength Duration 1, Strength Duration 2
- 3 EMS Muscle Stimulation Modes: Constant, Synchronous, Alternate
The Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition is a 4 channel, 8 electrode, TENS and EMS combo unit. The Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition gives the user the choice of 3 modes of TENS and 3 modes of EMS. Unit can be powered by 4 AA batteries or by it's AC adapter.
Use this unit for Acute and Chronic Pain, Muscle Rehabilitation, Muscle Atrophy, and Toning. So whether your pain is originating from nerve or muscle, the Twin Stim unit is an effective solution.
What is TENS?
What is EMS?
View the full operations manual: Twin Stim Plus Operations Manual
Questions: Manufacturer 1-800-871-7858 or www.roscoemedical.com
Twin Stim EMS and TENS Unit Features:
The Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition Digital TENS/EMS System Includes: Stimulator, 4 Lead Wires, 8 Self-Stick Disposable Electrodes, 4 AA Batteries, AC Adapter, Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet. The Twin Stim is exceptional Portable Digital Electrotherapy.
- Channel: Four, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA at 500 ohm load each channel
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0 - 40V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Four 1.5V AA batteries
- Size: 13.8cm(L) x 7.8cm(W) x 2.8cm(H)
- Weight: 425 grams with battery
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10us/step
- On Time: Adjustable, 2 - 90 seconds, 1 Sec/step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 0 - 90 seconds, 1 Sec/step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1-8 seconds, 1 Sec/step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value
- Five TENS Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- Three EMS Modes: C(Constant), S(Synchronous), A(Alternate)
Twin Stim EMS and TENS Unit Uses:
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition Digital TENS/EMS Stimulator Unit
- 4 Lead Wires (pin style)
- 8 Self-Stick pre-gelled re-usable TENS Electrodes
- 4 AA Batteries
- Carrying Case
- Sturdy belt clip
- Built-in Timer for compliance
- Instruction Booklet
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
- Long term effects of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid sinus nerves, particularly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the laryngeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation should not be applied transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Stimulation should not be applied transcerebrally.
- Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
Roscoe Medical, Inc.
21973 Commerce Parkway
Strongsville, OH 44149
©Roscoe Medical, Inc.