Twin Stim Digital TENS & EMS Combination Device
Now get the benefits of both TENS and EMS in a single unit with the Twin Stim 2nd Edition.
- FDA Approved and medically proven
- TENS offers highly effective drug-free pain management
- EMS offers muscle spasm relaxation, recovery enhancement, increase range of motion
- Dual Channel for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- Timer & Safety Amplitude Cap
- 5 TENS Unit Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant, MRW, SD, Bi-Pulse
- 2 EMS Muscle Stimulation Modes: Synchronous, Alternate
- PLUS - TENS Unit Accessories Kit contains everything you need to optimize your TENS/EMS Unit.
The Twin Stim 2nd edition gives the user the choice of 5 modes of TENS and 2 Modes of EMS. This dual TENS unit and EMS unit combines two effective therapies in one device. It is extremely popular unit due to its versatility. The Twin Stim unit features include, Dual Channel, 7 modes, Timer, Patient Compliance Meter, New Stronger 80mA output, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for maximum handling.
Use this unit for Acute and Chronic Pain, Muscle Rehabilitation, Muscle Atrophy, and Toning. So whether your pain is originating from nerve or muscle, the Twin Stim unit is an effective solution.
What is TENS?
What is EMS?
View the full operations manual: Twin Stim Operations Manual
Questions: Manufacturer 1-800-871-7858 or www.roscoemedical.com
The Twin Stim Digital TENS/EMS System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 4 Self-Stick Disposable Electrodes, 9V Battery, Durable Hard Plastic carrying Case, Instruction Booklet. The Twin Stim is exceptional Portable Digital Electrotherapy.
- 5 TENS Modes:Burst, Modulation, Constant, MRW, SD, Bi-Pulse
- 2 EMS Modes: Synchronous, Alternate
- Pulse Width: 30-300 uS, (10us/ Step)
- Pulse Rate: 1-150Hz, 45 adjustable frequencies
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA
- On ramp: adjustable 1-6 seconds
- Cycle ON TIME: adjustable 1-30 seconds
- Cycle OFF TIME: adjustable 1-30 seconds
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic square pulse
- Timer: 1-60 min. (1min./step)
Plus everything included with your TENS Accessories Kit!
- OTC reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2"x 2" square
- For use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators and Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires
- For use with a wide range of TENS EMS units
- Tens Conductive Spray
- Ideal for use with conductive garments, rubber non-adhesive electrodes, and to re-hydrate self-adhesive electrodes.
- Tens Lotion
- Perfect for use after use of self-adhering electrotherapy sessions to replenish lost moisture and to ease irritation.
- 9V Battery
- TENS Electrode Skin Preparation Lotion
- Decreases local perspiration, increases conductivity and protects skin from possible irritation due to prolonged or repetitive electrode stimulation treatments.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Twin Stim Digital TENS/EMS Stimulator Unit
- 2 Lead Wires
- 4 Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Booklet
Plus everything included in your TENS Unit Accessory Kit:
- OTC Reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2 x 2" square - 8 ea
- TENS/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires - 2 ea
- TENS Conductive Spray (2oz) - 1 ea
- TENS Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Super Heavy Duty 9V Battery - 1 ea
- TENS Electrode Skin Prep Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
- Long term effects of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid sinus nerves, particularly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the laryngeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation should not be applied transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Stimulation should not be applied transcerebrally.
- Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
21973 Commerce Parkway
Strongsville, OH 44149