The design of this 9V charger makes it a perfect fit to be stored inside your tens carrying case.
9V Battery Charger, 2 Bay Dual 9 Volt Charging
Great for use with high yield rechargeables used in demanding electronics
Dual bay trickle charger for 9V batteries
- Charge 2 9V batteries at the same time
- Low profile design of this 9V charger makes it a perfect fit to be stored inside your TENS carrying case
- Effectively charges any rechargeable 9V batteries
- Designed to extend the life of your rechargeable 9V batteries
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 1-800-871-7858 or www.roscoemedical.com
- Charging 1 or 2 9V batteries only.
- Two-way parallel constant current charging mode.
- Continuous charging.
- Input: AC110V 50HZ SW
- Output: 9V 20mA
- Using temperature: 10 - 40°C
- Charging Method:
- Insert batteries correctly. Make sure that the "+" and "-" terminals are aligned properly.
- Put the charger into the correct household AC electronic outlet, the red led will light up for proper charging.
- Charging Status:
- The red led will light up when the batteries charging, and it will continuously charge.
- This is a trickle charger, it takes about 12 hours to charge a standard 200mA battery.
- The charger does not indicate a fully charged battery.
- Charging time:
- 9V 100-120mA - 8-10 hours
- 9V 150-180mA - 12-14 hours
- 9V 200-230mA - 18-20 hours
- Don't move the batteries or cut off the power
- If you do, it will affect the result
- Do not insert the batteries if it is not charging
- For indoor use only
- Far away from children
- 10 - 40°C is the best charging temperature environment
- Do not use another type of battery or bad batteries
- Far away from fire or strongly sunlight
- This and all battery chargers must be used with a rechargeable battery only.
- For 9V (6F22) batteries only
- For indoor use only. Do not expose charger to moisture or high temperature
- Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning
- Charger operation temperature 10 - 40°C
Roscoe Medical, Inc.
21973 Commerce Parkway
Strongsville, OH 44149
©Roscoe Medical, Inc. www.RoscoeMedical.com