Cryoderm® Heat Pain Relieving Warm Therapy Lotion
Its not just better, its perfect. All the benifits of Cryoderm in a warming lotion.
There are 86,400 precious seconds in a day. Why spend any of them in pain? CryoDerm Heat Pain Relieving Warm Therapy Lotion is the one used across the USA by chiropractors, massage therapists, physical therapists and sports teams to help relieve muscle and joint pain. It goes on warm and then almost creates a "mask" helping to block the pain. Cryoderm Heat can also be used in Ultasound Therapy as an approved coupling gel or lotion. The Cryoderm Heat Lotion contains Capsaicin which aid in the creation of the heat. CryoDerm Heat has become a favorite topical analgesic amongst arthritis back pain sufferers because it works fast and provides soothing relief. Whether you suffer from muscle sprains & strains, bursitis, tendonitis, fibromyalgia, arthritis, back aches or other joint pain, you should try CryoDerm Heat pain relieving lotion.
- Fast Acting, Deep Penetrating Pain Relief.
- Pain relief for muscle sprains, strains, stiff sore muscles, arthritis, joint pain, and more.
- Today's Science, Nature's Wisdom.
- Greaseless Non-Staining Formula
- Natural ingredients: Capsaicin, MSM, Arnica, Boswella, Green Tea, ILEX, Aloe, Yucca, & Vitamin E
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 1-800-344-9926 or Visit: www.cryoderm.com
- CryoDerm HEAT is a great accompaniment to:
- Chiropractic Care
- Physical Therapy
- Podicatric Care
- Massage Therapy
- Rehabilitation Exercises
- Post Sporting Events & Workouts
- Excellent for:
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Nerological Pain
- Enhances Ultasound Therapy!
- ALOE BARBADENSIS:
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- To reduce bruising and inflammation.
- A natural COX-2 Enzyme Inhibitor (Reduces inflammation and has anti- arthritic actions).
- Capsaicin derived from chili peppers (created Heat) depletes presynaptic substance P a neurotransmitter leading to the reduction of pain and blockade of neurogenic inflammation. Once capsaicin is removed, the neurons return to normal.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT:
- Camellia Sinensis Anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, antibacterial and antioxidant containing an impressive amount of vitamin E, C and B
- Releases muscle spasm and reduces inflammation.
- A naturally occurring essential nutrient found in healthy tissue and joints (Increases topical membrane penetration, is an anti- inflammatory and local analgesia).
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE:
- Vitamin E, antioxidant with moisturizing qualities, slows the degeneration of cells, and promotes cellular renewal.
- YUCCA ALOIFOLIA:
- Provides relief for arthritis, breaks up inorganic mineral obstructions and deposits and reduces inflammation of the joints, testing has demonstrated that saponins found in Yucca are a hormonal material, a steroid, with properties similar to the adrenal hormone, cortisone
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply directly onto affected areas.
- Gently massage a thin layer into the muscle or joint until absorbed into skin.
- When treating an injured area or joint, make sure to completely coat the entire area.
- Repeat as necessary, but do not apply more than 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Active Ingredients: Menthol USP (3.85%), Camphorl USP (3.85%), and Capsaicin (0.0355%).
- Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Arnica Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Green Tea Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Orange Fruit Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Ethylhexylglycerine, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Rose Extract, Vitamin E, Triethanolamine, Yucca Extract.
- For External Use Only.
- When using this product:
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly of use a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- if condition clears up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation occurs
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health proffessional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
5415 NW 24th Street
Margate, FL 33063
©2014 Cryoderm www.cryoderm.com