What a bargain price for 50 Bionime blood Glucose strips!
| Bionime Rightest GS100 Blood Glucose Test Strips |
New! Noble Metal Electrode Strip
The GS100 test strip applies patented precious metal electrodes which have excellent conductivity and catalytic effect. It is an excellent electro-transmission medium, and laboratory-grade electrode made cheap and affordable for disposable test strips. Working with GM100 Blood Glucose Monitoring System, the blood glucose level can be accurately measured in turn giving diabetes patients the most considerate care.
- Proven Reliable and Accurate Results
- Easy to Handle, Easy to Fill Test Strips
- Results Available in Seconds
- Test From Multiple Locations with Less Pain
Using nano technology precious metal electrode, injection molding test strips, and non-wire design features, diabetes patients only need to take a minute amount of blood sample (less than 1.4 microliters) to perform a blood glucose test in a simple, convenient and safe manner.
View the full operations manual: Bionime GS100 Test Strip Insert
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 1-858-481-8485 or Visit: www.bionime.com
- Injection molding test strips make the production quality very stable.
- Exclusive blade handle design. Easy to use.
- Safety design prevents the blood sample from contamination. No blood will get on your hands.
- Uses precious metal electrodes that have a superb electrochemical structure that can transmit the message quickly with minimum error.
- Wireless design can avoid the risks of weak signals.
- Only a minute amount of blood sample (less than 1.4 microliters) is needed for testing.
- 50 Noble Metal Electrode Strips - 2 vials of 25
No. 694, Renhua Rd.
Dali City, Taichung County, Taiwan
The product information contained in this document, including the product images and additional product materials, was collected from various supplier sources. All product claims and specifications are those of the product suppliers and have not been independently verified by OTC Wholesale, LLC or its affiliates (“OTC Wholesale”). OTC Wholesale is not responsible for errors or omissions in the product information.
The properties of a product may change or be inaccurate following the posting or printing of the product information in the document, either in the print or online version. Caution should be exercised when using or purchasing any products from OTC Wholesale’s online or print documents by closely examining the product packaging and the labeling prior to use.
Due to product changes, information listed in this document is subject to change without notice. This information is placed solely for your convenience in ordering and OTC Wholesale disclaims all responsibility for its completeness and accuracy, whether or not the inaccuracy or incompleteness is due to fault or error by OTC Wholesale.