| Biofreeze® Pain Relieving On-The-Go Singles - (10 Applications Each) |
Biofreeze® took the #1 clinically used and recommended topical analgesic and made it even better and portable for on-the-go.
Effective Natural Pain Relief for Sore Muscles and Joints.
Biofreeze® is a #1 clinically used and recommended topical analgesic (muscle rub). It uses USP-grade menthol as an active ingredient providing a highly effective short term pain relief which then promotes faster recovery. Apply it easily to affected areas for fast and effective relief of pain related injuries (sore muscles, muscle sprains, muscle strains, sore joints, arthritis, and bruises). Biofreeze® Singles contain the power of Biofreeze in a stamp-sized package that is perfect to take with you wherever you go. You can have pain relief with you - anytime, anywhere! The formula is a botanical blend including MSM, Ilex, Arnica, Calendula, Chamomile, Echinacea, Juniper Berry, and White Tea. To use the Singles, simple hold the edges, fold them together, apply it, and continue on your day. It's easy to use, mess-free, and fits anywhere.
- Perfect when you're always "On-The-Go"
- Singles come in a convenient 10 count dispenser box.
- Paraben free
Biofreeze® is formulated for authorized distribution through Hands-On Health Professional for the patients, clients & athletes under their care.
Questions: Manufacturer at 1-800-246-3733 or Visit: www.biofreeze.com
- Applies easily and penetrates quickly
- Proprietary herbal blend
- 100% paraben-free
- Greaseless and non-staining with vanishing scent
- A no mess topical pain reliever that goes wherever you go: for arthritis, sore muscles, and joint discomfort.
Biofreeze® Pain Relieving Singles delivers targeted pain relief with the benefits of cryotherapy to treat athletic and muscle related injuries, sore or strained muscles, shoulder and arm discomfort, neck, hip and leg pain, back pain, painful joints, ankle or foot pain, and pain associated with bruising, and arthritis.
The Singles are the ideal size for:
- Golf Bag
- Gym Bag
- And More...
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply on to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician.
- Follow diagrams on packaging for correct application
- Step 1: Hold on Opposite Sides
- Step 2: Fold Sides Down Away From Pad
- Step 3: Apply Squeeze Liquid Into Pad and Apply
- NO NSAIDS, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, or Salicylate
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- May cause eye irritation.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- FIRST AID MEASURES
- Inhalation: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a poison center or doctor/physician if victim feels unwell.
- Skin Contact: Not applicable.
- Eye Contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
- Do not bandage.
- Wash hands after use with cool water.
- Do not use with heating pad or device.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Menthol USP (10%) (Cooling Pain Reliever).
Other Ingredients: Arnica Montana, Calendula, Chamomile, Dimethyl Sulfone, Echinacea, Ethanol, ILEX Paraguarenis, Isopropyl Myristate, Juniper Berry, Water, White Tea
Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly.
Manufactured in the USA
Not tested on animals
Performance Health, LLC
1245 Home Avenue
Akron, OH 44310
©2014 Biofreeze www.biofreeze.com