Valuetrode Lite, advanced technology to perform better!
| Axelgaard ValuTrode® Lite Carbon Film Electrodes 1.8" x 3.8" Rectangle, Blue Mesh Backing - 4 ea. |
Advanced Technology for Better Value and Performance
Axelgaard's ValuTrode® Lite Blue Mesh Backing Carbon Conductive Film Electrodes provide an all purpose economical electrode with their design. Each of the lead wires is customized to optimize current distribution for every shape and size. They are made with a MultiStick® hydrogel adhesive that is optimized of durability and multiple applications to the skin. Axelgaard's Valutrode® Lite Blue Mesh Backing Carbon Conductive Film Electrodes are an example of Axelgaard's commitment to better results through technology.
- Carbon Film
- Blue Mesh Back
- Size: 1.8" x 3.8" (4.5 cm x 9.5 cm)
- Shape: Rectangle
- Latex Free
- Made in USA
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 760-451-8000 or Visit: www.axelgaard.com
- Lead Wires are customized to produce optimal current distribution
- Made with patented MultiStick® HydroGel formula for durability
- All purpose economical design
- Flexible and Reusable
- Skin must always be clean, dry and free from lotion.
- Do not apply to broken skin. Should as skin rash or skin burn occur, immediately discontinue use and contact your clinician.
- Adjust stimulator according to stimulator and/or clinician instructions for your treatment. For your safety and comfort, turn off the stimulator before you attempt to remove electrodes from your skin.
- Consult stimulator manual for proper electrode size. Do not exceed an intensity of 0.1 Watt/cm2.
- When electrodes begin losing adhesion, gently rubbing one or two drops of water onto gel surface may extend usage. If not, replace with new electrodes.
- Do not stimulate while driving or operating machinery.
- In the USA, Federal Law restricts this device to sale by, or on the order of, a physician or other practitioner licensed to use the device.
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co, Ltd.
520 Industrial Way
Fallbrook, CA 92028
The product information contained in this document, including the product images and additional product materials, was collected from various supplier sources. All product claims and specifications are those of the product suppliers and have not been independently verified by OTC Wholesale, LLC or its affiliates (“OTC Wholesale”). OTC Wholesale is not responsible for errors or omissions in the product information.
The properties of a product may change or be inaccurate following the posting or printing of the product information in the document, either in the print or online version. Caution should be exercised when using or purchasing any products from OTC Wholesale’s online or print documents by closely examining the product packaging and the labeling prior to use.
Due to product changes, information listed in this document is subject to change without notice. This information is placed solely for your convenience in ordering and OTC Wholesale disclaims all responsibility for its completeness and accuracy, whether or not the inaccuracy or incompleteness is due to fault or error by OTC Wholesale.