What a deal for these high Axelgaard Ultrastim Electrodes!
| Axelgaard UltraStim® X Carbon Film Electrodes 2" Round, White Fabric Backing - 16 ea. |
Advanced Technology for Better Value and Performance
Axelgaard's UltraStim® X Carbon White Fabric Backing Conductive Carbon Film Electrodes show the superior design and manufacturing techniques that add to their flexibility, durability, and conformity. They are made with a MultiStick® hydrogel adhesive that is optimized of durability and multiple applications to the skin. The conductive material and silver grid pattern optimize current control and the oversized adhesive borders protects the edge and allow or easy removal. The silver grid pattern feature allows the removal of the need for a center lead wire and assuring conformity. This also maximizes flexibility while minimizing the edge lifting from stiffness. All together showing that the UltraStim® X is truly the next generation in electrode design.
- Carbon Film
- White Fabric Back
- Size: 2" (5 cm)
- Shape: Round
- Latex Free
- Made in USA
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 760-451-8000 or Visit: www.axelgaard.com
- Silver grid pattern removes need for center lead wire
- Offset lead wire assures maximum conformity
- Made with patented MultiStick® Gel
- Flexibility and Durability
- Superior Quality
- Latex Free
- Skin must always be clean, dry and free from lotion.
- Do not apply to broken skin. Should as skin rash or skin burn occur, immediately discontinue use and contact your clinician.
- Adjust stimulator according to stimulator and/or clinician instructions for your treatment. For your safety and comfort, turn off the stimulator before you attempt to remove electrodes from your skin.
- Consult stimulator manual for proper electrode size. Do not exceed an intensity of 0.1 Watt/cm2.
- When electrodes begin losing adhesion, gently rubbing one or two drops of water onto gel surface may extend usage. If not, replace with new electrodes.
- Do not stimulate while driving or operating machinery.
- In the USA, Federal Law restricts this device to sale by, or on the order of, a physician or other practitioner licensed to use the device.
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co, Ltd.
520 Industrial Way
Fallbrook, CA 92028
The product information contained in this document, including the product images and additional product materials, was collected from various supplier sources. All product claims and specifications are those of the product suppliers and have not been independently verified by OTC Wholesale, LLC or its affiliates (“OTC Wholesale”). OTC Wholesale is not responsible for errors or omissions in the product information.
The properties of a product may change or be inaccurate following the posting or printing of the product information in the document, either in the print or online version. Caution should be exercised when using or purchasing any products from OTC Wholesale’s online or print documents by closely examining the product packaging and the labeling prior to use.
Due to product changes, information listed in this document is subject to change without notice. This information is placed solely for your convenience in ordering and OTC Wholesale disclaims all responsibility for its completeness and accuracy, whether or not the inaccuracy or incompleteness is due to fault or error by OTC Wholesale.