| Accu-Chek® Aviva (Plus) Glucose Monitoring Meter |
Test Right the First Time.
The Accu-Chek® Aviva (Plus) Glucose Monitoring Meter is designed and intended to help detect unreliable test results and prevent those results from occurring. It has an easy to read display and is small in size to comfortably fit in your hand. The downloadable 500-value memory includes 7-day, 14-day and 30-day averaging. With the Aviva (Plus) Meter the user can test quickly and accurately with 5-second test results and from multiple areas of the body. The user can test from 5 different areas: palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or finger. This helps to give the user's sensitive fingers a break but still provide fast and accurate results. The Accu-Chek® Aviva (Plus) Glucose Monitoring System is built to test right - the first time.
View the Manual: Accu-Chek Aviva (Plus) Meter Manual
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 1-800-858-8072, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day or Visit: www.accu-chek.com
- Small 0.6 microliter sample size means less blood, which helps protect sensitive fingers.
- Comfortable, sure-grip meter is easy to hold and use.
- Detect and Prevent Unreliable Results means greater peace of mind.
- Test from: palm, forearm, upper arm, calf, thigh, or finger - whichever works best for you.
- Accu-Chek Aviva (Plus) Blood Glucose Meter
- Easy-to-Use Instructions (English and Spanish)
- Carrying Case
- Warranty Card
A restricted license limits the use of the Accu-Chek® Aviva (Plus) system (meter, including the code key, and test strips, lancet devices and lancets) in the United States.
Theft tag may be included inside package.
9115 Hague Road
Indianapolis, IN 46256
©2014 Roche Diagnostics www.accu-chek.com