Ultima 5 Digital Dual Channel TENS Unit - 5 Modes with Timer
|Product Description Video:|
| Ultima 5®
Digital Dual Channel TENS
Unit - 5 Mode
The personal pain relief system that breaks the pain cycle.
Pain is the body's warning system. It alerts us to injury or
illness. and it is absolutely necessary for life and health. Unfortunately
however, this vital warning system is not equipped with an "off"
switch. So sometimes, long after we have gotten the "message"
and responded to the problem pain signals keep on being sent to
the brain. Pain signals, in the form of electrical impulses, travel
to the brain through the body's nervous system from the site of
the injury or ailment. In the brain, the impulses are interpreted
How Ultima Relieves Pain
Ultima is the advanced, pocket sized, fully portable, Transcutaneous
Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) system designed to relieve
both acute and persistent pain without shots, drugs or narcotics.
It send gentle electrical impulses through the skin and the nerves
to suppress pain by scrambling the pain signals before they get
to the brain. Ultima provides five different modes of operation
for pain treatment versatility. Because Ultima has two channels,
it can be used to relieve pain at two body locations, simultaneously,
or to provide relief at a single body location or over a large
Ultima may not work for everybody who suffers from pain. But
for many people, Ultima offers comforting relief, reducing and
often even eliminating pain. Because there are many different kinds
of pain, and each individual is unique. Ultima pain relief varies
from person to person. Some users experience relief only when
the Ultima is turned on. For others, relief continues for a length
of time even after the unit is turned off. Some users experience
relief in one mode, some in others.
The Ultima system can help you return to normal activity. It
is about the size of a pack of playing cards and battery powered,
so you can wear it everywhere - at home, to work, in your car.
And it is equipped with a convenient clip so you can wear it
on your belt or even inside your clothing.
How Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation works:
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive,
drugfree method of controlling pain. TENS Units use tiny electrical
impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception.
In most people it is effective in reducing or eliminating the
pain, allowing for a return to normal activity. In many people,
the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual
period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times
longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually
occurs.Unit overrides the pain signal to the brain by sending
a comfortable electronic impulse. When the TENS Unit overrides
the pain signal, it "tricks" the brain into thinking
there is NO PAIN. This produces Fast and Rapid Pain Relief, usually
within a minute or two. You can control and customize the intensity,
pulse rate, and pulse width to "experiment" and find
the best setting for your pain relief.
View the full operations manual:
Ultima 5 Operations Manual
Questions: Call Manufacturer
at 1-888-267-5422 or Visit: www.paintechnology.com
The Ultima 5 TENS – is a dual channel five mode device
with two wave form adjustments and a large LCD screen. This device
is remarkable for its function, and traditional looks mixed with
new-age digital style. Also includes a soft carrying case. The
Ultima Five is a quality choice at a valued price
- Channels: Dual Channels, Isolated between channels
- Wave Form:
- 1) Symmetrical Bi-phasic rectangular
- 2) Mono-phasic rectangular
- Amplitude: Maximum 130 mA (peak value) across 500 Ohm load
- Pulse Width: From 50µS to 250µS adjustable
- Frequency: 2 to 150 Hz, adjustable.
- Maximum Charge: 20 micro coulombs per pulse.
- Modes: Five Modes: Constant, Burst, 3 modulation modes
- Low battery: Indicator illuminate when the power supply voltage
falls below 6.5 volts
- Timer: Continuous, 15, 30,45,60,90minute
- Power Source: 2 AA LR6 Alkaline batteries
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any
acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent
deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for over 20
applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS electrode spray,
additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens
- Ultima 5 Digital Dual Channel TENS Unit - 5 Mode
- 4 - 1.5" x 1.5" Square Electrodes
- 2 - Lead Wires (pin style)
- 2 - AA Alkaline Batteries
- Instruction Booklet
- Zip-Up Travel Size Carrying Case
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the
stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
- Cardiac Pacemakers - Do not use the Ultima TENS unit with
demand type Cardiac Pacemakers.
- Throat (Carltid Sinus) - Do not use over the nerves, muscles
or arteries of the throat or the larynx (voice box) - strong
muscle contractions could close the airway.
- Eyes - Do not use on the eyelids.
- Head - Do not place electrodes so electrical flow is from
one side of the head to the other.
- EKG Monitors & Alarms - Monitors and alarms for EKG units
may not operate properly when the Ultima unit is in use.
- Myocardial Disease or Arrythmias - The Ultima TENS unit should
be used by patients with these conditions only under the direction
and supervision of the prescribing physician.
- Pregnancy - The safety of the Ultima TENS unit during pregnancy
or delivery has not been established.
- Undiagnosed Pain - Do not use the Ultima unit to treat undiagnosed
- Machinery Operation - Do not adjust the control setting of
the Ultima unit while operating vehicles, heavy equipment, machinery
- Children - Keep out of reach of children.
1340 Home Ave. Building A
©2010 PMT Medical www.paintechnology.com
Bookmark This Page
| | | | | | Google+
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
Copyright © 2013 OTCWholesale
LLC. All Rights Reserved.