Sure Comfort Mini Pen Needles 31G, 3/16 in - 100 ea
- Product Description
- More Info
| Sure Comfort® Mini Pen Needles - 3/16th (5mm) 31 Gauge |
Lubricated Needle for your injection comfort
- Non Toxic
- Non Pyrogenic
- NDC #86627-0121-05
Sure Comfort Insulin Syringes are designed for injection ease and comfort.
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 1-800-886-1618 or Visit www.allisonmedical.com
May be used as replacement needles for all Type A insulin pen delivery devices including:
- BD Pen
- Humalog Pen
- Humulin Pen
- NovoPen 3ml
- NovaPen Junior
To ensure safe and accurate dose with a pen needle injection, please follow the guidelines below:
- Load a new cartridge. Check the flow of insulin through the needle before each injection.
- Attach a new needle prior to injection and remove the needle immediately after use and discard.
- Never carry a pen with a needle attached, this leaves an open passageway into the insulin cartridge.
- If an insulin drip from the needle continues after the injection, apply the needle in the skin longer to ensure that the complete dose is administered.
- DO NOT use pen needles if the protective tab is missing.
Allison Medical, Inc
8160 Blakeland Dr., Unit C
Littleton, Colorado 80125
©2014 Allison Medical www.allisonmedical.com
|Sure Comfort pen needles are non-toxic, non-pyrogenic and completely sterile when you remove them from their protective packaging. Lubricated to make injections less painful, these 31-gauge Sure Comfort mini pen needles can be used with all Type A insulin pen delivery devices. These 3/16-inch (5mm) injectors are available in boxes of 100 single-use, sterile needles.|
Bookmark This Page
| | | | | | Google+
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
Copyright © 2013 OTCWholesale
LLC. All Rights Reserved.