BodyMed ZZA-1000 Portable Ultrasound Unit with AC adapter
- Product Description
- More Info
Portable Ultrasound Unit, Model ZZA-1000
Advance pain relief using sonic stimulation of soft tissue cells
- The Portable Ultrasound generates deep heat within body tissues for the treatment at selected medical conditions such as relief at pain, muscle spasms, and joint contractions
- Sound waves cause vibration within soft tissue cells, increasing temperature and inducing vasodilation
Questions: Manufacturer 1-866-528-2152
The Portable Ultrasound is a therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through a piezoelectric crystal sound head. Unlike electrical modalities, ultrasound is unique in that the longitudinal waveform associated with sound is not electromagnetic in nature. The piezoelectric crystal converts electrical energy into a strong vibratory sound wave or ultrasound, a sound beyond the normal range of our hearing.
Sound waves cause vibration in soft tissue cells, increasing temperature and inducing vasodilation
Treatment duration is determined by the medical practitioner and may range from 2 - 5 minutes depending on the conditions treated and anatomic target site.
Because air is a very poor sound conductor ultrasound gels are used to conduct the wave energy to the skin.
1 .Connect power wire to wire socket.
2.Connect AC adaptor to power.
3. Apply sufficient gel to skin at target area.
4.Switch on the power. It power signal light is on, start to use Portable Ultrasound.
5.Place the treatment head on the skin and move it slowly over the target area in a circular motion or in linear strokes at a rate of about 1 inch per second. DO NOT stop moving treatment head while in use.
6.Use special care on bony prominence's to avoid discomfort.
7.The power automatically turns off in 30 minutes or, if desired, the power can be turned off sooner by pushing the ON/OFF switch to OFF.
8. After using the BodyMed Ultrasound Unit, clean skin with water to remove gel.
9. Wipe excess gel off the treatment head with a damp cloth. Disinfect treatment head with antiseptic wipe. Do not immerse treatment head in water or solvent.
10. When power shuts off, leave unit off for 30 minutes before restarting unit.
11. After every treatment, disconnect AC adaptor from power source.
12.Do not impact the treatment head or drop treatment head on the floor.
- 1-MHz output frequency
- 2-ms pulse width
- 150-Hz repetition rate
- Low, medium and high output intensities
- 4 W temporal maximum power
- Unit weighs 120 g
- 172 mm L x 54 mm W x 142 mm H
1. The BodyMed Portable Ultrasound 2nd Edition should not be used for the treatment of malignancies nor in the region with malignant tumors.
2.Do not use on people with poor arterial circulation.
3.Do not use over area with bleeding or infections.
4.Do not use over the eyes.
5.Do not use on someone who is pregnant.
6.Do no use for patients with demand type cardiac pacemakers.
7.Do not use over the carotid sinus nerves or arteries and laryngeal or pharyngeal muscles.
DO’S and DON’T'S
1.Do follow instructions of a licensed practitioner.
2.Do keep the treatment head clean.
3.lnform your clinician if you have any problems or questions
regarding the ultrasound.
4.Do clean cables with water and mild soap. Do not use rubbing alcohol or any other solvent.
1. Do not damage your Portable Ultrasound by bumping, dropping,
or rough use.
2.Do not immerse Portable Ultrasound in water or other solvents.
3.Do not pull or kink cables.
4.Do not store below 32°F (0°C) or over 122°F (50°C).
Hudson, OH, 44236
Bookmark This Page
| | | | | | Google+
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
Copyright © 2013 OTCWholesale
LLC. All Rights Reserved.