- 7 TENS Stimulation Modes
- BURST Mode
- Continuous Mode
- Modulated Width Mode
- Modulated Rate
- Modulated Width and Rate
- Strength Duration and Rate Modulation
- Strength Duration Width Modulation
- 2 Electro Muscle Stimulation Modes
- Alternating Mode
- Synchronous Mode
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude adjustable 0-80mA
- Pulse width: 50-260 microseconds, 250 microseconds for EMS
- Wave form: Asymmetrical bi-phasic square pulse
- LCD Display: Shows all functions and indicates battery condition
- Treatment Memory: Memory of the last treatment setting
- Compliance Timer: 5 to 90 minutes auto-shutoff or continuous
- Power source: 9 volt alkaline battery or similar rechargeable cell
Plus everything included with your TENS Accessories Kit!
- OTC reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2"x 2" square
- For use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators and Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires
- For use with a wide range of TENS EMS units
- Tens Conductive Spray
- Ideal for use with conductive garments, rubber non-adhesive electrodes, and to re-hydrate self-adhesive electrodes.
- Tens Lotion
- Perfect for use after use of self-adhering electrotherapy sessions to replenish lost moisture and to ease irritation.
- 9V Battery
- This is our standard TENS battery.
- TENS Electrode Skin Preparation Lotion
- Decreases local perspiration, increases conductivity and protects skin from possible irritation due to prolonged or repetitive electrode stimulation treatments.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Carrying Case
- Lead Wires/Electrodes
- 9-Volt Battery
- Operation Manual
Plus everything included in your TENS Unit Accessory Kit:
- OTC Reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2 x 2" square - 8 ea
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires - 2 ea
- TENS Conductive Spray (2oz) - 1 ea
- TENS Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Super Heavy Duty Alkaline 9V Battery - 1 ea
- TENS Electrode Skin Prep Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for over 15 applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS skin preparation, additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens unit.
- Prepare the skin
- Prepare the skin according to the instructions provided with your electrodes. Before attaching the electrodes, identify the area in which your physician/practitioner has recommended the electrode placement.
- Connect lead wires to the electrodes
- Connect the lead wires to the electrodes before applying electrodes to skin
- Note: Be sure both intensity controls for Channels 1 and 2 are turned to the "OFF" position
- Place electrode on skin
- Place the electrodes on the skin as recommended by your clinician.
- Insert lead wire connector to device
- Plug end of lead wire into the channel output receptacle to be used, pushing plug in as far as it will go.
- Select treatment settings
- Check and be sure your unit is set to the proper settings as recommended by your physician/practitioner.
- Adjusting Channel Intensity Control
- Locate the intensity control knobs on the top of the unit. Slowly turn the intensity control knob for Channel 1 clockwise until you reach the intensity recommended by your doctor. Always start at the lowest step and increase slowly. Repeat the same process for Channel 2, if appropriate
Full instruction manual in PDF format:
ProM-710 Instruction Manual
Full tech sheet in PDF format:
ProM-710 Tech Sheet
- Long term effects of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid sinus nerves, particularly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the laryngeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation should not be applied transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Stimulation should not be applied transcerebrally.
- Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions. ProMed Specialties warrantee WARNING:
ProMed Specialties warrantee requirements are that although the buyer/customer needs to contact and inform OTCWholesale regarding their problem, the customer/buyer is required to contact the manufacturer who holds the warrantee (ProMed Specialties) directly regarding the problem they are having. The buyer/Customer is required to pay the shipping to send the product to ProMed Specialties and also the return shipping to receive the product back. ProMed Specialties can be reached toll-free at (800) 472-9190. OTCWholesale will help in any way to help facilitate this process.
1800 Byberry Rd. Unit 905
Huntington Velley, PA 19006