|ProMed Specialties Dual Channel Analog EMS Unit - ProM-500 With Kit |
What is EMS?
PLUS - TENS Unit Accessories Kit contains everything you need to optimize your TENS/EMS Unit.
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 1-800-472-9190 or Visit: www.promedspecialties.com
- Channel: Dual Channel
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80mA into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, 2 Hz - 150Hz
- Pulse Width: Selectable - 100µs, 200µs, 300µs
- Contraction Time: Adjustable, 1 - 30 second
- Relaxation Time: Adjustable, 1 - 45 seconds
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1 - 8 seconds
- Voltage: Adjustable, 0 - 40V
- Synchronous (S): Stimulation of both channels occurs synchronously.
- Constant (C): Constant stimulation based on setting values.
- Alternating (A): The stimulation of CH2 occurs after 1st contraction of CH1 is done.
- Power Source: One 9V Battery
- Size: 3.7" (H) x 2.6" (W) x 0.9" (T)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs (with battery)
- Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Relative Humidity: 30% - 75%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 Hpa - 1060 Hpa
- Remark: There may be a ± 20% tolerance of all parameters
Plus everything included with your TENS Accessories Kit!
- OTC Reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2"x 2" square
- For use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators and Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires
- For use with a wide range of TENS EMS units
- Tens Conductive Spray
- Ideal for use with conductive garments, rubber non-adhesive electrodes, and to re-hydrate self-adhesive electrodes.
- Tens Lotion
- Perfect for use after use of self-adhering electrotherapy sessions to replenish lost moisture and to ease irritation.
- 9V Battery
- This is our standard TENS battery.
- TENS Electrode Skin Preparation Lotion
- Decreases local perspiration, increases conductivity and protects skin from possible irritation due to prolonged or repetitive electrode stimulation treatments.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- ProM-500 Stimulator
- 2 Lead Wires
- 4 Self-stick Reusable Electrodes
- 9 Volt Battery
- Carrying case
- Instruction Booklet
Plus everything included in your TENS Unit Accessory Kit:
- OTC Reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2 x 2" square - 8 ea
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires - 2 ea
- TENS Conductive Spray (2oz) - 1 ea
- TENS Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Super Heavy Duty Alkaline 9V Battery - 1 ea
- TENS Electrode Skin Prep Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
Full instruction manual in PDF format: ProM-500 Instruction Manual
- Long term effects of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid sinus nerves, particularly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the laryngeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation should not be applied transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Stimulation should not be applied transcerebrally.
- Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions. ProMed Specialties warrantee WARNING:
ProMed Specialties warrantee requirements are that although the buyer/customer needs to contact and inform OTCWholesale regarding their problem, the customer/buyer is required to contact the manufacturer who holds the warrantee (ProMed Specialties) directly regarding the problem they are having. The buyer/Customer is required to pay the shipping to send the product to ProMed Specialties and also the return shipping to receive the product back. ProMed Specialties can be reached toll-free at (800) 472-9190. OTCWholesale will help in any way to help facilitate this process.
1800 Byberry Rd. Unit 905
Huntingdon Velley, PA 19006