Dual Channel TENS Unit - ProM-300 3 Mode
- Product Description
- More Info
| Dual Channel TENS Unit - ProM-300 3 Mode |
How Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation works:
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drugfree method of controlling pain. TENS Units use tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. In most people it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity. In many people, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually occurs.Unit overrides the pain signal to the brain by sending a comfortable electronic impulse. When the TENS Unit overrides the pain signal, it "tricks" the brain into thinking their is NO PAIN. This produces Fast and Rapid Pain Relief, usually within a minute or two. You can control and customize the intensity, pulse rate, and pulse width to "experiment" and find the best setting for your pain relief.
- Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
- Wave Form: Modified square with zero net direct current (DC) component
- Pulse Amplified: Constant current 0 to 80 mA each channel, adjustable (500 ohm)
- Pulse Frequency: 2Hz to 50Hz adjustable
- Modulation Mode: Pulse width is automatically varied in a cycle pattern over an interval of nominally 4.0 seconds
- Burst Mode: 9 +/- pulses at maximum pulse rate twice every second
- Maximum Charge: 20 micro coulombs per pulse
- Power Source: 9v alkaline battery or similar rechargeable cell
- Size: 23 x 64 x 91 mm
- Weight: 130 grams (including battery)
View the full operations manual: Promed 300 Operations Manual or view the Tech Sheet
ProMed Specialties warrantee WARNING:
ProMed Specialties warrantee requirements are that although the buyer/customer needs to contact and inform OTCWholesale regarding their problem, the customer/buyer is required to contact the manufacturer who holds the warrantee (ProMed Specialties) directly regarding the problem they are having. The buyer/Customer is required to pay the shipping to send the product to ProMed Specialties and also the return shipping to receive the product back. ProMed Specialties can be reached toll-free at (800) 472-9190. OTCWholesale will help in any way to help facilitate this process.
Questions: Manufacturer 1-800-472-9190 or www.promedspecialties.com
- Dual channel
- Three modes: standard, modulate, and burst
- Pulse width 40-260 microseconds
- Timer: 60 minutes, 30 minutes, and continuous
- Pulse amplitude: adjustable, 0-80mA each channel, or 20mA peak maximum negative
- Wave form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic square pulse
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
Full instruction manual in PDF format:
Full tech sheet in PDF format:
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for over 20 applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS electrode spray, additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens unit.
- lead wires (new FDA compliant)
- 4 self-stick hypoallergenic reusable electrodes
- 9-volt battery
- soft carrying case
- instruction booklet
- Cardiac Pacemakers - Do not use the TENS unit with demand type Cardiac Pacemakers.
- Throat (Carltid Sinus) - Do not use over the nerves, muscles or arteries of the throat or the larynx (voice box) - strong muscle contractions could close the airway.
- Eyes - Do not use on the eyelids.
- Head - Do not place electrodes so electrical flow is from one side of the head to the other.
- EKG Monitors & Alarms - Monitors and alarms for EKG units may not operate properly when the unit is in use.
- Myocardial Disease or Arrythmias - The TENS unit should be used by patients with these conditions only under the direction and supervision of the prescribing physician.
- Pregnancy - The safety of the TENS unit during pregnancy or delivery has not been established.
- Undiagnosed Pain - Do not use the unit to treat undiagnosed pain syndromes.
- Machinery Operation - Do not adjust the control setting of the unit while operating vehicles, heavy equipment, machinery or tools.
- Children - Keep out of reach of children.
1800 Byberry Rd. Unit 905
Huntingdon Velley, PA 19006
Bookmark This Page
| | | | | | Google+
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
Copyright © 2013 OTCWholesale
LLC. All Rights Reserved.