Portable Ultrasound Unit, 3rd Edition (Model US-1000) - 1 ea
- Product Description
- More Info
Portable Ultrasound Model US-1000 3rd Edition
Advance pain relief using sonic stimulation of soft tissue cells
New! Now with 3 Output Intensities!
- The Portable Ultrasound generates deep heat within body tissues for the treatment at selected medical conditions such as relief at pain, muscle spasms, and joint contractures.
- Sound waves cause vibration within soft tissue cells, increasing temperature and inducing vasodilation
- 6 Month Manufacturers Warranty from date of purchase.
Questions: Call Manufacturer at 1-800-871-7858 or www.CurrentSolutionsNow.com
The Portable Ultrasound 3rd Edition is a therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through a piezoelectric crystal sound head. Unlike electrical modalities, ultrasound is unique in that the longitudinal waveform associated with sound is not electromagnetic in nature. The piezoelectric crystal converts electrical energy into a strong vibratory sound wave or ultrasound, a sound beyond the normal range of our hearing.
Sound waves cause vibration in soft tissue cells, increasing temperature and inducing vasodilation
Treatment duration is determined by the medical practitioner and may range from 2-5 minutes depending on the conditions treated and anatomic target site.
Because air is a very poor sound conductor ultrasound gels are used to conduct the wave energy to the skin.
1. Connect power wire to wire socket.
2. Connect AC adapter to power.
3. Apply sufficient gel to skin at target area.
4. Switch on the power. It power signal light is on, start to use Portable Ultrasound.
5. Place the treatment head on the skin and move it slowly over the target area in a circular motion or in linear strokes at a rate of about 1 inch per second. DO NOT stop moving treatment head while in use.
6. Use special care on bony prominence's to avoid discomfort.
7. The power automatically turns off in 10 minutes or, if desired, the power can be turned off sooner by pushing the ON/OFF switch to OFF.
8. After using the US-1000, clean skin with water to remove gel.
9. Wipe excess gel off the treatment head with a damp cloth. Disinfect treatment head with antiseptic wipe. Do not immerse treatment head in water or solvent.
10. When power shuts off, leave unit off for 30 minutes before restarting unit.
11. After every treatment, disconnect AC adapter from power source.
12. Do not impact the treatment head or drop treatment head on the floor.
- Power Source: Switch Adapter
- Input: AC100~240V, 50/60 Hz
- Output: DC 24V/0.2A
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ±10%
- Output Intensity:
- Low - 8%
- Medium - 14%
- High - 29%
- Type: Non-Focusing
- Temporal Maximum Power: 4W ± 20%
- Temporal Maximum Effective Intensity: 0.65W/cm2 ± 20%
- AER: 6.16cm2 ±20%
- RBN: Max.5.5:1
- Waveform: Pulse
- Pulse Width:
- 8% 0.5ms ±10%
- 14% 1ms ±10%
- 29% 2ms ±10%
- Repetition Rate: 150Hz ±10%
- Auto-Timer Setting: 30 minutes ±10%
- Dimensions: 172(L) x 54(W) x 42(H) mm
- Weight: 120 g
1. The US-1000 Portable Ultrasound 3rd Edition should not be used for the treatment of malignancies nor in the region with malignant tumors.
2.Do not use on people with poor arterial circulation.
3.Do not use over area with bleeding or infections.
4.Do not use over the eyes.
5.Do not use on someone who is pregnant.
6.Do no use for patients with demand type cardiac pacemakers.
7.Do not use over the carotid sinus nerves or arteries and laryngeal or pharyngeal muscles.
DO’S and DON’TS
1.Do follow instructions of a licensed practitioner.
2.Do keep the treatment head clean.
3.lnform your clinician if you have any problems or questions regarding the ultrasound.
4.Do clean cables with water and mild soap. Do not use rubbing alcohol or any other solvent.
1.Do not damage your Portable Ultrasound 3rd Edition by bumping, dropping, or rough use.
2.Do not immerse Portable Ultrasound 3rd Edition in water or other solvents.
3.Do not pull or kink cables.
4.Do not store below 32°F (0°C) or over 122°F (50°C).
Roscoe Medical, Inc.
21973 Commerce Parkway
Strongsville, OH 44149
©Roscoe Medical, Inc.
|Current Solutions' portable ultrasound machine has three power output settings, a deep-tissue heat generation system and a sonic generator that causes vibration within soft tissue cells. The Ultrasound US-1000 is a therapeutic device that converts electrical energy into ultrasounds that can help promote healing and relief from pain. The Current Solutions US-1000 ultrasound machine includes an A/C adapter, a hard carrying case and 2 ounces of ultrasound gel.|
Bookmark This Page
| | | | | | Google+
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
Copyright © 2013 OTCWholesale
LLC. All Rights Reserved.