Drive Medical Drive Dual Channel TENS Unit - AGF-3E 1 Mode Model mdagf-3e
- Product Description
- More Info
Drive Medical™ Dual Channel TENS Unit - Model AGF-3E
The AGF-3E Dual Channel TENS Unit by Drive Medical combines portability, with ease-of-use, and efficiency while still being an economical choice.
The Drive Medical™ Dual Channel AGF-3E TENS Unit is a single mode, battery operated, portable device. Through TENS Electrotherapy the AGF-3E TENS Unit send electrical impulses through the body to reach the nerves causing pain. Through the AGF-3E device the impulses can be controlled and changed based on their duration, intensity, and number per second. The Dial Controls are easy-to-use and the sliding cover on the AGF-3E protects these setting from being accidentally changed. All together making the Drive Medical™ AGF-3E Dual Channel TENS Unit an easy-to-use, portable, economical, and efficient TENS Unit.
- Designed for use in rehabilitation and physical therapy.
- Adjustable Pulse Rate, Width, and Amplitude.
- Dual Channel TENS Device
- Plastic Belt Clip
- Single Burst Mode
- 3 Year Warranty
- PLUS - TENS Unit Accessories Kit contains everything you need to optimize your TENS/EMS Unit.
How Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation works:
Trans-cutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain. TENS Units use tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. In most people it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity. In many people, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually occurs.
View the full operations manual: AGF-3E Operations Manual
Questions: Manufacturer 516-998-4600 or www.DriveMedical.com
- Adjustable Pulse Rate
- Adjustable Pulse Amplitude
- Adjustable Pulse Width
- Dual Channel TENS Unit
- Sturdy Plastic Belt Clip
- Battery: 9 Volt
- Single Burst Mode
- 3 Year Manufacture Warranty
Plus everything included with your TENS Accessories Kit!
- OTC reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2"x 2" square
- For use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators and Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires
- For use with a wide range of TENS EMS units
- Tens Conductive Spray
- Ideal for use with conductive garments, rubber non-adhesive electrodes, and to re-hydrate self-adhesive electrodes.
- Tens Lotion
- Perfect for use after use of self-adhering electrotherapy sessions to replenish lost moisture and to ease irritation.
- Koalaty 9V Battery
- This is our standard TENS battery, which gives about 50 hours of stimulation under normal use to most dual channel tens devices.
- TENS Electrode Skin Preparation Lotion
- Decreases local perspiration, increases conductivity and protects skin from possible irritation due to prolonged or repetitive electrode stimulation treatments.
- Channels: Dual isolated between channels
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 60 - 250 µs (microseconds)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0 - 80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0 - 34 V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Max. Charge Per Pulse: 20 Micro-Coulombs
- Power Source: 9V Battery or similar rechargeable cell
- Size: 0.93" (L) x 2.56" (W) x 3.74" (H) (23.5 x 65 x 95 mm)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs (115 g) (including battery)
- Mode: Burst
- All values have ± 10% tolerance.
- Drive Medical AGF-3E Device
- 4 Adhesive 1.5"x1.5" Electrodes
- 2 Lead Wires
- 9V Battery
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case
- Drive AGF-3E TENS Unit
Plus everything included in your TENS Unit Accessory Kit:
- OTC Reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2 x 2" square - 8 ea
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires - 2 ea
- TENS Conductive Spray (2oz) - 1 ea
- TENS Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Koalaty Super Heavy Duty Alkaline 9V Battery - 1 ea
- TENS Electrode Skin Prep Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for over 20 applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS electrode spray, additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens unit.
- All AGF-3E come with a warranty of three years from the date of delivery. The warranty applies to the stimulator only and covers both parts and labor relating there to.
- The warranty does not apply to damage resulting from failure to follow the operating instructions, accidents, abuse, alteration, or disassembly by unauthorized personnel.
- Federal law USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. Keep out of the reach of children.
- This device should be used only under the continued supervision of a physician. TENS is ineffective for pain of central origin. TENS is of no curative value; it is a symptomatic treatment which suppresses pain sensation which would otherwise serve as a protective mechanism on the outcome of the clinical process. Safety of TENS devices for use during pregnancy or delivery has not been established. For external use only. Electronic equipment such as EKG monitors and EKG alarms may not operate properly when TENS is in use.
- Avoid adjusting controls while operating machinery or vehicles. Turn the stimulator off before applying or removing electrodes. Long term stimulation at the same electrode site may cause skin irritation. If TENS therapy becomes ineffective or unpleasant, stimulation should be discontinued until its use is reevaluated by the physician or therapist. Use only for the specific pain problem prescribed by a physician.
- Effectiveness is dependent upon patient selection.
- Possible allergic reaction to tape or gel. Possible skin irritation or electrode burn under electrode. If skin irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Drive Medical™, Inc.
99 Seaview Blvd
Port Washington, NY 11050
©Drive Medical www.DriveMedical.com
Bookmark This Page
| | | | | | Google+
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
Copyright © 2013 OTCWholesale
LLC. All Rights Reserved.