- Talking Meter
- Audible prompts to guide you through each step, and audible test results. Ideal for the visually impaired.
- Alternate Site Testing
- Approved for testing from fingers, palms, forearms, upper-arms, thighs and calves.
- Tiny Blood Sample
- Requires only 0.6 microliter of blood.
- Quick Results
- Capillary Action Strips
- Our easy-to-use test strip draws the right amount of blood.
- Stores 450 test results with date and time, and gives 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 day averages. 90-day average is equivalent to HbA1c.
- Data Management
- Download data to your personal computer with our free software.
Prodigy® No Coding blood glucose meter gives you audible prompts for easy testing and audible test results. Prodigy® No Coding has the latest technology for blood glucose monitoring, is easy to use, will give fast and accurate results with a minimal sample of blood, and is small and lightweight for portable convenience. Prodigy® No Coding allows alternate site testing, to reduce your pain, and has advanced memory and data management capabilities, with free software available from www.prodigymeter.com, to give you and your healthcare professionals powerful graphic tools to manage your diabetes.
Built-In Audio. Prodigy® No Coding makes monitoring your blood glucose level easier than ever. An essential tool for the visually impaired, the audio function is also perfect for all who prefer the spoken word to a digital display. Audio prompts guide you through each step of using your meter and testing your blood, and when the test is done you hear the results. The meter
Fast Results. Accurate, fast, audible results in just 6 seconds.
Greater comfort. Prodigy® No Coding offers the option to test with blood from your palms, forearms, upper-arms, thighs, or calves, which have fewer nerve endings than your fingertips.
Memory and Data Management. Prodigy® No Coding can store up to 450 tests with date and time, and gives 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 day averages. Exclusive 90 day average gives HbA1c equivalent. Prodigy®’s free software allows simple downloading of test results to your computer helping you to track changes in your blood glucose level over time.
Smaller Blood Sample Required. Prodigy® No Coding requires an 0.6 microliter drop of blood – smaller than most meters available today. This allows you to use extra-fine gauge lancets and significantly reduce your pain and discomfort.
Patented flip-top bottle design with built-in desiccant. Maintains integrity of strips at temperatures up to 104ºF. Flip-top lid for easy handling.
Simple 3-Step Testing:
- Turn On the meter by inserting Test Strip
- Apply blood sample to Test Strip
- Hear your Accurate result in just 6 seconds
View the instructional video for the Prodigy No Coding Meter.
Open the Popup Window
- Prodigy Meter with Installed Battery
- Carrying Case
- Complete Instructions
- Log Book
- Quick Reference
- Warranty Card
Use with Prodigy Personal/No Coding Blood Glucose Test Strips Only. REF-52800
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Store at room temperature below 104°F (40°C)
- Do not refrigerate
Diagnostic Devices, Inc.
PO Box 481928
Charlotte, NC 281928
©2006 Diagnostic Devices All Rights Reserved. ww.prodigymeter.com