Biofreeze Pain Reliever delivers targeted pain relief with the benefits of cryotherapy to treat athletic and muscle related injuries, sore or strained muscles, shoulder and arm discomfort, neck, hip and leg pain, back pain, painful joints, ankle or foot pain, and pain associated with bruising, and arthritis.
- Shake well before use
- Follow diagrams on packaging for correct application
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician.
For external use only.
NO NSAIDS, Ibuprofen, Asprin, or Salicylate Ingestion: Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a poison center or doctor/physician
Flammable. May cause eye irritation. May be harmful if swallowed.
First Aid Measures
Inhalation: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a poison center or doctor/physician if victim feels unwell.
Skin Contact: Not applicable.
Eye Contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
- Do not bandage.
- Wash hands after use with cool water.
- Do not use with heating pad or device.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Menthol USP (45%) (Cooling Pain Reliever)
Other Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camphor USP, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Triethanolamine, Purified Water USP, Blue 1, Yellow 5
Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly.
Performance Health Inc.
1245 Home Avenue,
Akron, OH 44310
©Performance Health Inc www.biofreeze.com