| Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel, Roll-On Green - 3 oz |
We took the #1 clinically used and recommended topical analgesic and made it even better.
Effective Natural Pain Relief for Sore Muscles and Joints.
Biofreeze is a #1 clinically used and recommended topical analgesic (muscle rub). It uses USP-grade menthol as an active ingredient providing a highly effective short term pain relief which then promotes faster recovery. Apply it easily to affected areas for fast and effective relief of pain related injuries (sore muscles, muscle sprains, muscle strains, sore joints, arthritis, and bruises). The newly improved formula is better in three ways:
- It's more natural: enhanced botanical blend which contains no parabens or propylene glycol and does contain ilex, arnica, aloe, boswellia, calendula, green tea, burdock root, and lemon balm.
- It applies easier and penetrates quicker: Biofreeze has added two effective skin conditioners (Vitamin E and aloe) into the new formula.
- It can be colorless: you can choose from the original green color or the new colorless Biofreeze.
Biofreeze is formulated for authorized distribution through Hands-On Health Professional for the patients, clients & athletes under their care.
Questions: Manufacturer at 1-800-246-3733 or Visit: www.biofreeze.com
- Applies easier and penetrates quickly
- Enhanced and more natural formula
- Colorless (dye-free) options
- Proprietary herbal blend
- 100% paraben-free
- Effective skin conditioners
- Greaseless and non-staining with vanishing scent
- Manufactured in the USA
- Not tested on animals
- Gel Roll-On:
- allows for product application without the need to use hands
- also provides a nice massage for soft tissue wherever you apply the product
- can be used in trigger point therapy
Biofreeze Pain Reliever delivers targeted pain relief with the benefits of cryotherapy to treat athletic and muscle related injuries, sore or strained muscles, shoulder and arm discomfort, neck, hip and leg pain, back pain, painful joints, ankle or foot pain, and pain associated with bruising, and arthritis.
- Shake well before use
- Follow diagrams on packaging for correct application
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician.
- NO NSAIDS, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, or Salicylate
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- May cause eye irritation.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- FIRST AID MEASURES
- Inhalation: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a poison center or doctor/physician if victim feels unwell.
- Skin Contact: Not applicable.
- Eye Contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
- Do not bandage.
- Wash hands after use with cool water.
- Do not use with heating pad or device.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Menthol USP (4%) (Cooling Pain Reliever).
Other Ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinal's Extract, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camphor USP, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinal's (Lemon Balm) Leaf Triethanolamine, Purified Water USP, Blue 1, Yellow 5.
Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly.
Akron, OH 44310
©Performance Health Inc www.biofreeze.com