| BD® Eclipse™ Needle for Luer Lock Syringes - 22G 1.5" in (40mm) |
Questions: Contact BD at 888-232-2737 or Visit: www.bd.com
BD's® Eclipse™ 22G 1.5" Needle offers clinicians a wide range of features and benefits. With a standard hub that fits most Luer Lock syringes, this bevel-oriented needle allows for low-angle injections. The finger pad provides a safe activation area for the thumb and forefinger during the single finger activation. The BD® Eclipse™ Needle is also designed with a safety cover that is present between the clinician and the insulin needle, while the needle also remains inside the activated cover. Additionally the BD® Eclipse™ Needle is made with PrecisionGlide™ Technology for patient comfort.
- Latex Free
- Model: 305763
- Sterile, Single-Use Needle
- PrecisionGlide™ Technology
- Fits most Luer Lock syringes
- BD® Eclipse™ Needles, 22G, 1.5" in - (Model: 305763) - 100 Needles
- Firmly attach Eclipse™ Needle onto a Luer Lock syringe with a push and clockwise twist.
- Pull back the safety cover toward the syringe and away from the needle.
- Grasp the syringe with one hand and with the other hand pull the clear needle shield straight off.
- Draw up medication as per your usual technique.
- Inject according to protocol.
- For user convenience, the needle “bevel-up” position is oriented to the safety cover.
- Pull back on the safety cover toward the syringe and away from the needle.
- Remove needle shield.
- After injection, immediately activate safety cover as follows:
- Using the same hand holding the syringe, center thumb or forefinger on the finger pad area of the safety cover.
- Push the cover forward toward the needle until you hear and/or feel it lock.
- Visually confirm that the needle tip is covered.
- Does NOT include syringe.
- BD Eclipse Needles are for use with standard Luer Lock Syringes.
Made in USA.
Becton, Dickinson and Company
1 Becton Drive
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417