BD Ultra-Fine Insulin Syringes 31G 3/10cc 5/16 in - 90 ea Model # 328291
- Product Description
- More Info
| BD Ultra-Fine™ 3/10cc |
Short Needle Insulin Syringes
- U-100 INSULIN
- For 30 Units or Less
- 31 Gauge 5/16" (8mm) Needle
- 90 Sterile Single Use Syringes (9 packs)
- NDC #08290-3282-91
This product does NOT contain natural rubber latex
Questions: Contact BD Consumer Healthcare: 1-888-232-2737 or Visit: www.BD.com
To ensure maximum safety and comfort, you should never use a syringe more than once. For more details, read about the risks of needle reuse.
All BD insulin syringes are...
- Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality
- Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic and DO NOT CONTAIN LATEX
- To expose plunger, twist white cap to break seal, then pull off.
- To expose needle, twist orange cap to break seal, then pull STRAIGHT off, being careful not to bend the needle.
- To measure correct dose, align top edge of Thin-Line plunger tip with your dosage mark on the syringe scale.
- Use once only. To prevent misuse after injection, destroy syringe needle and contain. Dispose of used products in accordance with local law and ordinances.
- If you inject someone else or dispose of someone else's syringes, extreme caution must be exercised to avoid accidental needle sticks which can transmit serious even grave infections. Do not recap or clip someone else's syringe needle. As soon as possible place used syringe, intact in a safe container.
For patients who mix two types of insulin, do not change the order of mixing that the physician has prescribed or the model brand of the syringe or needle without first consulting your physician or pharmacist. Failure to heed this warning can result in dosage error.
Made in USA
BD Consumer Healthcare
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
©2003 BD www.BD.com
|BD Ultra-Fine 3/10cc insulin syringes are ideal for people who need to inject fewer than 30 units of U-100 insulin. These non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, 31-gauge needles are 5/16 inches (8mm) in diameter, making them ideal for people who need frequent injections. Each is made from high-grade surgical stainless steel for durability and safety, and they're coated with a special micro-bonded lubricant for added comfort. They're available in boxes of 90, each containing nine packs of sterile, single-use syringes.|
Bookmark This Page
| | | | | | Google+
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
Copyright © 2013 OTCWholesale
LLC. All Rights Reserved.