BD Ultra-Fine 31 Gauge 5/16 in Short Pen Needles - 90 ea Model 320881
- Product Description
- More Info
| BD Ultra-Fine™ Short Pen Needle 31G 5/16 in |
Fits all pens and dosers in the USA.
The BD Ultra-Fine™ Short Pen Needle is 31 gauge, 8 mm (5/16"). No pen needle is thinner. It is BD's best-selling pen needle. The majority of people who take insulin - 82% - get effective results with this needle, but some people, many of whom are overweight, do not.* You should consult with a health care professional before switching to a shorter pen needle.
Guaranteed injection comfort or your money back.
For use with all Type A insulin pens including:
- BD Pen
- Humulin® Pen
- Humalog® Pen
- NovoPen® Junior
- NovoPen® 3ml
Today's insulin needle is thinner and more delicate for greater comfort, so needle reuse can damage the tip and cause injury. To ensure maximum safety and comfort, you should never use a syringe or pen needle more than once.
Use only once and destroy.
Questions: Contact BD Consumer Healthcare: 888-232-2737 or Visit: www.BD.com
BD Ultra-Fine™ Pen Needles fit all diabetes pens and dosers sold in the U.S., including OptiClik® for Lantus® and Apidra®, all Eli Lilly and Novo Nordisk insulin pens, and the pen for Exenatide.
Puncture Resistant Outer Needle Shield
All BD pen needles are...
- Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality
- Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic and DO NOT CONTAIN LATEX
To ensure an accurate dose when injecting with an insulin pen:
- Check the flow of insulin through the needle after loading a cartridge and before every injection.
- Attach a new needle before each injection and immediately remove and destroy after the injection. Never carry a pen with the needle attached, as this leaves an open passageway into the insulin cartridge.
- If insulin continues to drip from the needle after injections, hold the needle in the skin longer when injecting, to ensure delivery of the complete dose.
Warnings: Before changing to a shorter needle, consult with your health care professional.
Made in USA.
BD Consumer Healthcare
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
©2014 BD www.BD.com
|BD Ultra-Fine short pen needles are thin and delicate, allowing you to inject your insulin safely and with less pain than traditional needles cause. These 31-gauge, 5/16-inch needles are easy to use because they're shorter than ordinary pen needles. With a puncture-resistant outer needle shield, these insulin pen needles are safe to handle; simply remove the shield when you're ready to inject. Each box of BD Ultra-Fine needles contains 90 units.|
Bookmark This Page
| | | | | | Google+
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
Copyright © 2013 OTCWholesale
LLC. All Rights Reserved.